Dragon Fortune is a 5 reel slot machine game including a bonus round, free spins, jackpot and autoplay. The objective of the game is to achieve winning combinations of icons on the 20 paylines. In the bonus round, you must smash vases with a hammer to win bonus multipliers.
As the reels are not traditional sequential spinning reels, the reel symbols are determined randomly for each position on the reel using an approved random number generator.
How To Play
- Select the number of coins you
wish to bet on each payline (default = 1) And the stake of each coin (default = 5.00) using the up and
down arrows at the side. Alternatively you can use the Min and Max buttons next
to the ‘Coins’ field to set it to the minimum (1) or maximum (5)
(Note: To see individual payline illustrations, change the ‘Coins’ or ‘Stake’ selected and they will be displayed on screen)
- The total stake shows the total amount that will be staked on each spin, and is Coins x Stake x Paylines
- Set your Auto Play (if any), this is the amount of spins that will happen the next time you press ‘Spin’, this can be interrupted, and can be any number from 1-1000
You can also spin the reels by pressing the space bar. This will spin the reels with the same stake and coin value as your previous spin.
Slot Machine Game Controls
|BetID||The current Bet ID is displayed once a bet has been placed. When viewing your bet history, your games are displayed under their associated Slip ID which is the Bet ID rounded down to the nearest 100. For example, if your Bet ID was 1234567891101, the relevant Slip ID would be 1234567891100.|
|Lines & Payouts||This table shows the potential win amounts and winning line formats for winning lines.|
|Speed||This allows you to control the speed of the game. Click and drag the control to the left to slow, or to the right to speed up.|
|Coins||This field shows the number of coins you are about to bet. Click Max/Min to select the maximum/minimum amount of coins allowed. You may also use the Up/Down arrow button to make your selection.|
|Stake||This field shows the value of your coins. Use the Up/Down arrow button to make your selection.|
|Total stake||This field shows the total amount that will be bet on a single reel spin (coins x lines x stake).|
|Auto Play||The Auto Play field allows consecutive reel spins. To spin once, set this field to 1. To specify consecutive spins, use the control beside the Auto Play field, or type the required number into the Auto Play field.|
|Spin||This button places your bet.|
|Stop||When Auto Play is in use, a Stop button is displayed. If you click on this button or press the Space Bar whilst Auto Play is running, the Auto Play function stops and Auto Play is reset to 1. This allows you to stop Auto Play regardless of how many Auto Play gambles you initially selected or how many remain. Only the wager for each play that has been started or completed will be deducted from your balance.|
In the bonus round, you can increase your winnings smashing vases with a hammer. Each vase you smash will contain a bonus multipler. The minimum being x 0.5, the maximum being x 4. The win amount of each box will be your total stake x the individual win multiplier. The bonus round ends when you smash the vase that contains the X symbol.
Icons and Paylines
- 2 or more FREE SPINS to win the free spins
- WILD icons can substitute for any icon except FREE SPINS and BONUS to make up a winning combination
- 5 WILD icons in a line to win the jackpot (note: you must be betting on the maximum lines and maximum coins to be eligible)
- 4 or more BONUS icons on 4 or more reels to qualify for the BONUS round
- You can win on up to 20 different paylines
- The monetary payout for each individual payline is calculated by multiplying Coins x Stake x the odds payout value for the appropriate number of matched icons
- The monetary payout for Bonus wins is calculated by multiplying Total Stake x the odds payout value
- If there are multiple wins, the single win amounts are combined. Bonus wins are added to payline wins
- A ‘Push’ is a payout of the Stake multiplied by the Coins value