Bet9ja Stadium T&C’s
Version 7: Effective as of 05.06.2023
Stadium is a Virtual Game that allows you to bet on the outcome of simulated football matches.
- Bet9ja Stadium is a virtual soccer game featuring real team names and real league names, but with entirely simulated results and outcomes.
- There are two modes: Standard and Turbo. In Standard mode, there are two minutes between each game week. There are up to two minutes for you to make your selections with results from each game week settled between 30-35 seconds after kick-off.
- In Turbo mode, there is no time limit to make your selections for the first bet of the opening game week. After the first bet of the round is placed, you will be able to decide whether to place more bets or simulate the matches by selecting the ‘kick-off’ option.
- If you choose to place more bets in the game week, you will then have two minutes to make your selections. After the two minutes have passed with no bets placed, the matches are automatically kicked-off. In Turbo mode, match results are settled within a few seconds after the kick-off.
- There are a maximum of seven leagues to bet on, which are the Bundesliga, Serie A, Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Primeira Liga and Eredivisie. There are a maximum of 67 matches per game week available and you can add matches from multiple leagues to your bet slip.
- The Bet9ja Stadium live scores, results and league tables are all strictly related only to the Bet9ja Stadium virtual game.
- The outcome of the match displayed in the results section is the result that Bet9ja will use to determine winning and losing bets.
Each match has the following betting options:
Match result, Correct Score, Goal/No Goal, Double Chance, Match result + Over/Under, Over/Under 1.5 (goals), Over/Under 2.5, Over/Under 3.5, Over/Under 4.5, Home Over/Under 1.5, Home Over/Under 2.5, Home Over/Under 3.5, Away Over/Under 1.5, Away Over/Under 2.5, Away Over/Under 3.5, Multigoal, Mutligoal Home, Multigoal Away, DC+Over/Under
- Match result
You have to predict the final outcome of the match. The options are Home, Draw or Away. (Home – Home team wins, Draw – Neither team wins, Away – Away team wins).
- Double chance
Each selection covers two of the three possible match results. The three possible outcomes are: 1X (at the end of the match the home team wins or draws), X2 (at the end of the match the away team wins or draws), 12 (at the end of the match the home team wins or the away team wins).
- Match result + Over/Under
You have to predict the final outcome of the match and predict if the total number of goals scored during the match will be over or under the spread indicated. For example, you must select over or under either 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 or 4.5 goals then whether you think the result will end in home win, draw or away win.
You have to predict if the total number of goals scored during the entire match will be over or under the spread indicated.
- Home: Over/Under
You have to predict if the home team will score over or under the amount of goals indicated by the spread.
- Away: Over/Under
You have to predict if the away team will score over or under the amount of goals indicated by the spread.
- Correct score
You have to predict the correct score of the entire match.
- Goal/No Goal
You have to predict if the two teams will score at least one goal each during the match. There are two possible outcomes: GG (both teams will score at least one goal during the match); NG (one or both of the two teams will fail to score at least one goal during the match).
You have to predict if the total number of goals scored is within a given range.
- Multigoal Home
You have to predict if the total number of goals scored by the home team is within a given range.
- Multigoal Away
You have to predict if the total number of goals scored by the away team is within a given range.
- DC + Over/Under
You have to predict the outcome of the entire match among three possible outcomes: 1X (at the end of the match the home team wins or draws), X2 (at the end of the match the away team wins or draws), 1X2 (at the end of the match the home team wins or the away team wins) and also predict whether the total number of goals scored during the entire match will be over or under the spread indicated.
- There are three different types of bets you can place at Bet9ja Stadium; Single, Multiple or Combined.
- Single bets refers to betting on a single outcome of an event, for example the home team to win.
- Multiple bets refers to bets that consist of more than one outcome of an event or different events, added to the same bet slip. If one of your multiple selections loses, the whole bet is lost.
- Combined bets refers to the ability to combine multiple bets into one bet slip. For example, you can create single, double and treble bets based on multiple events with the amount wagered, and money won assigned to each combination separately. So if you added three separate events to your bet slip and placed 100 NGN for each single, double and treble combination, that would be a total of seven combinations at 100 NGN each and 700 NGN in total.
- You also have the ability to place split bets. This occurs if you specify different events of the same match in your bet slip, such as the ‘home team to win’ and the ‘away team to win.’
- In this case, the bet will be considered a split bet and you will only be able to place combinations with the other events in the bet slip.
- For example, if you place a bet with the events ‘home team to win’ and ‘away team to win’ from the same match, and two other events from two more matches (four events in total), you will only be able to place a combination of two trebles: one containing ‘home team to win’ for the first match, and the other two events, and the second containing ‘away team to win’ for the first match, in addition to the aforementioned other two events.
- Bet9ja operates maximum win limits per bet containing at least one Bet9ja Stadium sport event (single, multiple or combined bet) or per any combination within a bet on Bet9ja Stadium.
- The maximum win per bet on Bet9ja Stadium is 2,000,000 NGN.
- If a customer has open bets which are yet to be settled, the maximum amount they can win on Bet9ja Stadium is 10,000,000 NGN. In this instance, a customer would need to wait for their open bets to be settled before placing further bets on Bet9ja Stadium.
- The customer will be unable to receive any winnings exceeding the maximum bet limit even if they were notified at the time of placing the bet, as the potential win per bet could exceed the maximum win amount.
- If the potential winnings included in the bet slip exceed the maximum win per bet due to technical or human error, then the customer will be able to receive the winnings indicated in the bet slip only, up to the maximum amount.
- Bet9ja reserves the right to change the maximum win per bet amount at any time by publishing new limits on its website.
- The outcome of each new event is fixed and does not change once it has been set.
- If the Bet9ja site undergoes any technical problems, maintenance or becomes unable to access for any reason during a Stadium fixture, the simulated matches will still be played and the result will be unaffected.
- Bet9ja Stadium is unrelated to any real-life matches or leagues, and any Bet9ja Stadium virtual fixtures or results that have any similarity with a real-life equivalent is strictly a coincidence.
- Bet9ja General Terms and Conditions and Bet9ja Sports Terms and Conditions.
- Each bet you place will to get you closer to a free bonus.
- The bonus bar will fill up the more you bet, and if you reach 100% in the given time frame, you will earn a free bonus.
- After earning a bonus, the amount of the bonus is automatically credited to your account, and the following bets placed will contribute to a new bonus of a higher level, with a larger amount.
- There are six bonus levels, starting with level Star with a 100 NGN value to level Diamond, which has the ultimate bonus of 25,000 NGN.
- After you complete a Diamond level bonus in the given timeframe, a new Diamond level bonus will start.
- If you fail to complete a bonus in the given time frame, the bonus will be considered expired, and you will restart from a level one – star – bonus.
- When placing a Multiple, Combined or Split bet with three events or more, you are entitled to a multiple boost bonus, which is automatically added to the potential win of your coupon.
- The bonus starts from 5% of the potential winnings for a coupon containing three events, and increases by 5% with each event added, up to 90%.
- For example, placing a multiple bet on five events will result in a multiple boost of 15% being applied to the potential win.
- Combined and Split bets will be considered for the actual combination placed. For example, inserting five events in the bet coupon and selecting to place a bet on the combinations of three events out of the five inserted will result in a multiple boost of 5%.
- In the example above, placing a bet on the combinations of two events out of the five inserted, will result in no multiple boost applied.
- Bet9ja may offer free bets promotions to selected users determined by Bet9ja at its sole discretion and may be chosen at random.
- The number of free bets assigned are shown on the interface in a dedicated section, and when placing a bet the user is allowed to choose whether to use the free bet or their funds.
- When using a free bet no withdrawal is performed, and the possible winning amount will not include the stake.
- It is only possible to use a free bet on a multiple or on a single with one event. No combinations, splits and singles with two or more events are allowed when a free bet is used.
- The free bets are not counted into the Free Bonus system.
- A Cash Out option is now available to users on Stadium.
- If a user selects this option, they will get paid out during the live event and before the end of the match, while accepting the lower amount of winnings than first anticipated.
- The Cash Out functionality will only be available for logged in users.
- Cash Out is only available for single bets with one event and for multiples.
- Cash Out is not available for combi and split bets. It is also not eligible on single wagers on multiple events.
- The in-play status of a user’s bets are displayed in ‘My Live’ with the Cash Out button available for every bet.
- The Cash Out option is only enabled if the calculated amount is or more than 1 NGN.
- The Cash Out function will be disabled if: The Cash Out amount is lower than 1 NGN, if the match event result clearly cannot change, i.e a team is winning or losing by several goals in the closing stages, or if the match is concluded.
- The user can click on the Cash Out button if enabled in green, which when clicked on becomes orange, accompanied by ‘Confirm Cash Out’ along with the amount.
- When turning black, this indicates that the user has Cashed Out successfully.
- If the Cash Out amount isn’t valid when attempting to enable this function, a message will be displayed stating to the user that the value has changed.
- Bet9ja’s general Cash Out terms and conditions will apply, and can be found here.