In Lucky Dice, a player bets on the result of the roll of a pair of standard dice. If the player guesses correctly a win occurs. The board is presented by having each possible outcome of the dice roll including number selection (2-12), accompanied by ‘odd’, ‘even’, ‘any mix’, ‘any double’,’ hi’,’ mid’ and ‘lo’. All of which are available to bet on with varied odds on each outcome.
Bets and Odds
The possible bet options with their respective odds are below:
To Start the Game
Starting the game is done so by selecting the stake amount and bet you wish to place, then pressing the dice button.
How to Play
- Select the value of your chips. The currency will reflect the currency of your account. To select a chip value, click on the chip of the value you require. The following chip values are available: 10, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1k and 10k. By default the 5 chip is selected.
- Place your chips on the appropriate betting spots by clicking on them. Each click will place a chip of the selected value on the table. Different chip values may be used on different bets by selecting a differing chip values.
- If you hover over the different betting spots on the table, the spot is highlighted, and the odds, stake and payout are displayed.
- Once you are happy with your selection, click onRoll to roll the dice and your bet will be placed.
- The history table located in the top right shows the dice results of the most recent 10 rolls.
Chips: click on each to select your stake
Dice: click to roll the dice (engage game)
Undo: cancel last stake placed
Redo: cancel undo
Rebet: repeat the previous bet
X2: rebets previous bet but at double the stake
X: clears all stakes from table
Win or Lose
When the dice have been rolled, the result will appear in the top right corner of the game screen in the History Table, and winning betting spots will be highlighted. If you have a bet covering a winning betting spot, you win and your winnings will be credited to your account.
Payout values are calculated as ODDS multiplied by the Stake for each bet.
- You have placed a 100 chip on 11, mid and odd. You press roll, and the outcome comes to 11. Your total return equates to 1,794 (+1700 for the bet on 11, -100 for the bet on mid, and +194 for the bet on odd)
- You place a 500 chip on 9, a 250 chip on lo, and a 1k chip on even. You press roll and the outcome is 7. Your total return equates to 1190 (+1940 for the bet on even, -500 for the bet on 9, and -250 for the bet on lo).