Toto Keno is a numbers game. A customer selects the amount of numbers they wish to play (at least 1 and no more than 15) and places a bet. 20 numbers are then drawn from the numbers between 1 and 80. The object of the game is to match draw numbers to the customer’s number selection.
Starting the game
Once the game has loaded, you will be presented with the game screen. Simply select stake, make your selections, the press Place Bet. This will engage the turn.
How to Play
There are 2 ways to make your number selection;
- Select the amount of numbers you require (from 1 to 15) via the up and down arrows in the Lucky Dip field, then click on the Pick button. A random selection of numbers will be displayed.
- Click on up to 15 individual numbers from within the 10 central columns.
To change your number selection, deselect individual numbers by re-clicking on them, or deselect all selected numbers by clicking on the Clear button. To place a bet you must have selected at least 1 and no more than 15 numbers. The Payout/Odds table shows relevant information based on your number selection (see ‘Payout/Odds Table’).
• Select your stake value either using the up and down arrows in the Stake field, or by typing the amount into the Stake field and pressing Enter or clicking on any blank area of the game screen. The amount displayed in the Stake field is the stake you are placing on a single bet.
• The Auto Play field allows the placing of multiple bets. The default for this field is 1. To place only one bet, ensure that this field is set to 1. To place more than one bet, enter the number required either using the up and down arrows in the Auto Play field, or by typing the required number into the Auto Play field. The total currency amount that will be removed from your available balance (assuming Auto Play is not stopped) is the Stake amount multiplied by the number of bets selected.
• Click on the Place Bet button. One bet will be placed and the single Stake amount will be removed from your available balance. If you placed multiple bets using the Auto Play functionality, this will be the first of your bets.
• The draw will now occur.
• Once the first bet has been completed, if you placed multiple bets using Auto Play, your next bet will be placed and the single Stake amount will again be removed from your available balance. This will continue until all bets have been actioned or Auto Play is stopped.
The Payout view displays the monetary payout for matching numbers; the odds view displays the odds payout for matching numbers. The numbers in the left hand column of each tab show the amount of numbers matched. The numbers in the right hand column of each tab show the payout values. On the Odds tab, you may see ‘Push’ or ‘Half Stake’ displayed as the payout. A ‘Push’ is a payout of the stake and no more, a ‘Half Stake’ is a payout of half the stake. The monetary payout values are calculated by multiplying your stake by the odds. The odds change depending on the amount of numbers you select.
If numbers in your selection match numbers in the draw, locate the matched number in the left-hand column on the table. Your payout will be the value shown to the right of the matched number.
Win or Lose
A winning bet occurs when numbers in your number selection match numbers appearing in the draw, provided that the payout/odds for the number of balls matched is not 0.00. Matching numbers are displayed in a yellow circle and the appropriate lines on the Payout/Odds table are highlighted.
Once all 20 numbers have been drawn, if you have won, a ‘You Won’ message will be displayed at the top of the screen showing the total amount you have won.
New game—Click to start a new game.
Place Bet—click once selections have been made to start the turn.
Pick—Click to randomly select the chosen number of numbers from the Lucky Dip.
Luck Dip Up/Down—Click to change number of lucky dip selections.
Clear—Click to clear all selections.
Speed Adjust—Click to increase or decrease the speed of the draw.
Payout—Click to view the potential payouts
Odds—Click to view the odds of winning.
AutoPlay Up/Down—Click to adjust number of AutoPlays.
Stop—Click to stop AutoPlay