At Bet9ja, the principles of responsible gaming are at the forefront of our priorities. We believe gambling should purely be for entertainment and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our customers. We recommend you bet with what you can afford to lose. To guide your bet placement, you can decide in advance how much to spend on betting and never exceed that limit.
Bet9ja has put in place flexible plans and safety measures to enable our customers to manage their activities. If you are concerned about your betting, it is always a good idea to take a break. You should decide when and for how long you wish to take a break through this page.
To self-exclude, you need to go to the tab “Self-Exclusion” in “My Account”, set the period for the self-exclusion and submit the request. Remember to withdraw your account balance before submitting the self-exclusion request.
Self-exclusion will be effective immediately for 90 consecutive days after you submit your request through this page. Being self-excluded means you cannot log into your account, deposit funds, place bets, request withdrawals, receive promotional emails, or use bonuses and free bets. Any bonuses or free bets will be cancelled from your account. If you wish to come back to Bet9ja, you can contact our Customer Support Team to reactivate your account within 14 days of self-exclusion. Once the 14 days have passed, you won’t be able to log into your account, place bets or withdraw until after the 90-day period has expired.
We also encourage excluded persons to remove Bet9ja from notifications and delete/uninstall any Bet9ja app or site.
Please note we cannot re-open your account or execute withdrawals from the moment you request to self-exclude and after the first 14 days have passed.
FOLLOW THE BET9JA TIPS
- Gamble for fun.
- Only gamble with funds you can afford to lose and don’t bet with funds you need for daily living.
- Decide how much time to dedicate to gambling and don’t exceed this limit. You can use Deposit Limits to check your spending.
- Decide how much money to invest in your entertainment and respect the decision you have made. Gambling should not be your only source of fun.
- Don’t chase losses; accept the outcome as the cost of entertainment.
- Don’t ask for credit for betting.
- Ensure you know the rules of the game and the house edge.
- Balance the time you dedicate to betting with other leisure activities.
- Don’t bet to escape from loneliness or depression. Only bet for the desire to play and have fun.
- Do not bet if your clarity has been impaired by alcohol or drugs.
DO YOU NEED HELP?
If you wish to speak to someone about your betting, please contact our Problem Gamblers Hotline on +234809 999 0933 or send an email to email@example.com. The team are available every weekday between 8am and 5pm.