Manga Beach is a scratchcard game. There are 9 covered sections on the scratchcard. Each section hides a symbol. The player is presented by the gamescreen which consists of the 9 sections of the scratchcard after the game has loaded.
Starting the Game
To begin, press ‘Place Bet’, press the Space Bar or click on the central area. Any of these options will action the purchase of 1 or more cards as defined by the values shown in the Stake and Auto Play fields.
How To Play
- Select your stake value either using the up and down arrows in the Stake field, or by typing the amount into the Stake field and pressing Enter or clicking on any blank area of the game screen. The Stake amount displayed is the stake you are placing on a single card.
Auto Play field allows the purchasing of multiple cards. The default for this
field is 1.
To purchase only one card, ensure that this field is set to 1. To purchase more than one card, enter the number required either using the up and down arrows in the Auto Play field, or by typing the required number into the Auto Play field. The total currency amount that will be removed from your available balance (assuming Auto Play is not stopped) is the Stake amount multiplied by the number of Auto Plays selected.
- Click on the Place Bet(s) button. One scratchcard will be purchased and the single Stake amount will be removed from your available balance. If you purchased multiple cards using the Auto Play functionality, this will be the first of your purchased cards.
- Reveal the symbols on your card either by clicking on each individual card or by pressing ‘reveal all’.
- Once all symbols on your card have been revealed, if you purchased multiple cards using Auto Play, your next scratchcard will be purchased and the single Stake amount will again be removed from your available balance. This will continue until the specified numbers of Auto Plays have been actioned or Auto Play is stopped.
- Turbo Mode – There is also a Turbo facility. This speeds up the uncovering of the symbols. Click on the buttons to turn the facility on and off. When Turbo is on, the 9 sections are uncovered more quickly.
Lines & Payouts
This table shows the 7 game symbols. On each symbol is the potential win amount for a single winning line of that symbol. A winning line occurs when 3 identical symbols appear vertically, diagonally or horizontally. If there are multiple winning lines, the single win amounts are added together.
Brunettes in a yellow|
bikini in a row= 1000 x stake
Pink haired girls|
in a row= 4 x stake
Girls with a life ring|
in a row= 50 x stake
Blonde haired girls|
in a row= 2 x stake
Purple haired girls |
in a row= 15 x stake
Girls with sunglasses|
in a row= 1 x stake
Green haired girls|
in a row= 10 x stake
If you have a winning line, the payout you receive for the line will be the value shown on the corresponding symbol. If there are multiple winning lines, the single win amounts are added together.
A winning bet only occurs when 3 identical symbols are found in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Once all 9 sections have been uncovered, any winning symbols will flip over, and show the word ‘Win’. A message is then displayed showing the total amount you have won.
Place bet: One stake has been set; click to engage the game/turn.
Stake adjust (< or >): Click to increase or decrease the stake.
Turbo (on or off): Click on or off to engage turbo mode
Auto Play (< or >): Click arrows to select number of times you want the game to automatically play.
Sections (1 to 9): Click on each section to reveal
Reveal All: Click to reveal all section simultaneously