In Spin Big, the objective is to spin the wheel in hope that the notch will end up on the colours/multipliers that you have bet on. The player bets varied stakes on each colour/multiplier, with colours varying in frequency across the wheel. The higher the multiplier, the less frequent the colour is present on the wheel, and vice versa. If the notch lands on any particular colour, it will multiply the stake you have placed on that colour which will be translated into your winnings for that spin.
How To Play
- Click on the poker chips at the bottom right corner of your mobile screen.
- Choose the stake value by clicking on the poker chip reflecting the desired amount. Stake options range from 50, 250, 1k, 5k, 25k, 250k, 1m. The player can choose to stack chips if they so wish to come to an amount that is not available by one chip on its own.
- Once you have chosen the chip value, decide which colour(s) you want to bet on for each spin.
- The colours that are present on the board are red (x2), light blue (x4), dark blue (x5), sky blue (x10), green (x20) and yellow (x40). These colours range from most frequent to least frequent respective of their multiplier value. 1, 2 & 4 spins which give the player free spins are also present on the wheel.
- Clicking on a colour will place the selected bet down onto it.
- Once bets have been placed, pressing ‘Spin’ located at the bottom right of the game screen will engage the game.
- Pressing ‘Rebet’ will repeat the previous bet you placed.
- The ‘Autoplay’ option (click on the currency sign to access) allows users to select the number of times they want to repeat their chosen bet. The ‘Double’ option doubles your stake. The ‘Same’ bet option, repeats your previous bet.
- Any wins will be displayed on a message that appears in the middle of the screen. The message reflects the winning amount.
The controls listed below feature specifically in this game. For the generic game controls please see the website help section. Not all buttons and features are available at the same time during gameplay. Colours and design as shown in the images below will vary from game to game.
|BetID||The current Bet ID is displayed once a bet has been placed. When viewing your bet history, your games are displayed under their associated Slip ID which is the Bet ID rounded down to the nearest 100. For example, if your Bet ID was 1234567891101, the relevant Slip ID would be 1234567891100.|
|Chips||Click on the chips to choose your stake amount.|
|Rebet||Repeat the previous selections and stake.|
|Double||This option repeats the previous selections, but doubles the stake.|
|Clear||Clears all selections.|
|Auto Play||Chose how many times you want to automatically rebet.|
|Spin||Engage the game/spin.|
When the wheel has finished spinning, depending on which color/multiplier the notch ends up on decides A) whether the player has won from that spin or B) how much you win depending on stake.
|Currency||Minimum Stake||Maximum Stake||Maximum Payout|
Minimum Stake –The smallest amount you are able to place as stake on a bet.
Maximum Stake –The largest amount you are able to place as stake on a bet.
Maximum Payout –The maximum payout that is allowed for a single bet. For example, if you placed a bet that could in theory win more than N10,000,000.00, your winnings would be capped at N10,000,000.00 and this is the amount that would be credited to your balance. All stake amounts are dependent on a customer having sufficient funds in their available balance and any individual client limits that have been put in place by the operator. Individual customer limits cannot be outside the standard bet limits.